Sunday, August 30, 2009

Never Underestimate the Power of New

Lots of things have been new lately. I'm newly single after 2+ years. I have been living by myself for nearly a month. I had a new car stereo installed because the old one had run its course. I started a kardio kickboxing class. I am fitting into my smaller clothes. Eventually, I suppose I will have to get new clothes for my new physique.

All in all, new has been good. I have a new routine. I am sure to meet new people and do new things. I don't want to forget the old that created all this new, but I'm not going to dwell on it or mourn its transition into old.

Everything happens for a reason. With each relationship, I have come closer to wonderful. That means it must be within grasp and I can't wait to hold it at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment